All government school has been instructed for at least 05 students from their school to INSPIRE Awards-MANAK 2020-21. This form is open to apply, Students who are studying from class 6th to Class 10th can apply. Form filling ( Inspire Award Registration is commenced and it will be last by 30 September 2020. Students who will be selected for this award will get INR 10,000 ( Ten Thousand) as award.
Inspire Award Registration / Apply
Any students who are studying in Class 6th to Class 10th are eligible to apply for it who wishes to become Scientist. For this Award in earlier times, students submitted their projects, which are Creative and useful for Society. Students who have much time to the creative mind and moral thought can apply for it.
Inspire Award Apply / Registration Date 2020
Registration commenced in the earlier month and it can apply by end of this month, means by 30 September 2020.
|Apply / Registration Last Date||30 September 2020|
ABOUT INSPIRE AWARDS-MANAK
‘Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research’ (INSPIRE) scheme is one of the flagship programs of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. The INSPIRE Awards – MANAK being executed by DST with National Innovation Foundation – India (NIF), an autonomous body of DST, aims to motivate students in the age group of 10-15 years and studying in classes 6 to 10.
The objective of the scheme is to target one million original ideas/innovations rooted in science and societal applications to foster a culture of creativity and innovative thinking among school children.
- Check your INSPIRE Award money Status
- Guidelines to know the project nominated
- Guideline for Certificate Download
- Guidelines to update bank details in case of PFMS failure
- INSPIRE Awards-MANAK
- User Manual for Schools – English
- What kind of submissions will not be encouraged?
- Guideline to recover username and password: For registered School – English
- Guideline to recover username and password: For registered School – Hindi
- How to write title and project synopsis
- How to update U-DISE Code
- User Manual for District District Authority User Manual for E-MIAS Portal
- Idea Competition