JEE Advanced Registration Started 2022. NTA has been announced the JEE Main Result 2022. The candidate who has passed in JEE Main can register for JEE Advance from the 14th January 2022. Aspirants who have to qualify for the JEE Main Exam and want to participate in the JEE Advance 2021 then read all useful information for such students as appear in Joint Entrance Exam Advance. Result check here JEE Main 2022 of Paper I qualify students able to fill up the registration form online. Scroll down the page for all the information about the JEE Advance.
JEE Advanced Registration 2022
NTA has been open the web portal for the registration process for JEE Advanced 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) JEE Advance form can be filled on official web portal @ https://jeeadv.ac.in/. Aspirants from the India and rest of the World JEE Advance Form Fill, JEE Advance online registration for appearing in the exam have been beginning.
Joint Entrance Exam JEE Advance Registration 2022
Aspirants can fill JEE Advance Form last before the end date. Below we have described the procedure to how to the registrar for JEE Advance 2022.
- 10th class certificate or birth certificate.
- 12th or equivalent exam certificates.
- Category, PwD or DS certificate (if applicable).
- Scribe letter (if applicable).
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if required).
JEE Advanced Important Dates 2021
- Online registration start date: 14th January 2022
- Last Date: 16th September 17th January 2022
- JEE Main Exam Date: Date out Soon
Please Note: Before JEE Advance Registration read the Official information Bulletin here
Below we have mentioned the process of filing/online JEE Main Registration
JEE Advance Registration Fee 2022
Registration Fee for General & OBC is 3400
Registration Fee for PHD / SC / ST – 1700
Steps wise process for JEE Advanced 2022 Online Registration
Step 1: First of all visit the official website @ jeeadv.ac.in or Directly visit
Click here for Registration: https://jeeadv.nic.in
- Then Click on Site 1 or Site 2 ( Develop For handle large number of users)
- Then a page of instructions will be open to confirm/agree on the term of jee advance.
- Then Click on Proceed for registration online
After that, an Online Registration form will be open by asking for details
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Enter Scrutiny pin
Click on login
Then follow the instruction which given and provides the details which asking.
Find the link to Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022 of JEE (Main) 2022 qualified eligible candidates || Click here for registration
Hope that this information helps you with the jee advance registration 2018. If you forget to jee the main password then below on the login form forget password has been given.