This is very good news for the students from the Bihar. Who want to do to further study after 10+2. Student credit card is going to implement by the State government of Bihar for giving supports to the Students in the study. Student credit card scheme starts from the 2 of October 2016, this is approved by Chief Minister of the Bihar. As per Bihar CM Shri Nitish Kumar to launch this scheme on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
All details of Student credit card Bihar
- Name of Scheme:- Student Credit Card Scheme
- State name : Bihar
- Launched By : CM Nitish Kumar
- Start Date: 2nd Oct 2016
- Purpose: Support for higher Education
- Eligibility for apply :- 12th (Intermediate) pass Students
- Total allotted loan amount: beneficiary 5 Lakhs
- Loan Amount 4 Lakhs
Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
Motivate of the scheme
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide students of Bihar with enough financial support so that they can pursue their higher studies. It is seen in Bihar state large number of best student who does not do their higher study due to lack of money.
- This scheme would help and encourage them to carry on with their higher studies. It students think to take a loan from the bank for study then there is a too complicated process to take a loan and very high rate of interest is also one of the biggest factors..
- As Shri Nitish Kumar Chief Minister of the Bihar scheme provides an interest-free loan. The government of Bihar is aiming at proving the student’s credit cards which limit will be around 5 lakh.
It is only for the residence of Bihar Student, but they can do anywhere study, where they enrolled and wish to study.
Student Credit Card Features of the scheme || Benefits of Scheme
- The government of Bihar launched this scheme for the providing of a loan of up to Rs.4 lakhs, to each student who have completed their class 12 exams, without any rate of interest.
- This loan can be used or Bihar Student Credit Card can be used for various professional studies. Student credit card load can be used for study various disciple engineering, CA, CFA, Management, Medical, Education, etc. But the loan amount can be used for the courses from an authorized and reputed institution or college. Which loan money can withdraw then needed.
- The Student credit card forms for the scheme will be available online and offline. A card will be issued under this scheme Student credit card, Yet now there are no specific eligibility criteria has been mentioned by the government authority to avail this scheme.
It has been said that all the students of Bihar who are interested in continuing their studies in professionals courses from any colleges and institute, they would be given the credit card. While giving the loan, the recompensing capacity of the student and the patterns will be taken into account.
- A collection of the application form would be scheme at the different counters which will be set in the around the state. Once the forms are submitted by the candidates, it will be checked and verified thoroughly before the card is given to the students.
- It has also been said that the applicants have to provide their Aadhaar card number on the application forms. So it is must important to must enroll for the Aadhar card if you do not have. Using to Aadhar this loan system will be more transparent, the applicant’s data will be digitized.
The students will be able to use the loan amount for buying books, paying monthly or semester fees, buying computers/Laptop, or buying any other educational equipment, which requires in their study.
|Bihar Kanaya Uthan Yojna Form|
|PMS Scholarship Form Apply|
|More Details of Bihar State Government|
Returning Loan Amount of Student Credit Card
Returning loan amount of student credit card will have to start after 04 years from the date of issue loan date.
The Students Credit Card scheme would be an essential part of the ‘seven resolves’ adopted by the Chief Minister. The ‘seven resolve’ is a strategy that has been taken up by this grand secular alliance government and under this, they will be seeking for the development of the state, like never before In the cabinet meeting headed by the CM Nitish Kr, the Student Credit Card scheme was approved and along with that 17 other proposals which are beneficial for people of Bihar. Experts of the state, express their view as it will be good opportunity for talented Bihar youths to make use of this scheme to complete their higher studies.