Bihar School Examination Board is one of the favorite Boards for education. Bihar School Examination Board conducting board exams from intermediate / matriculation students. BSEB before allowing the students to participate in the board annual exam. First conduct sent up examination from intermediate / matriculation students then they can allow the examination. Here on this page going to tell you all about BSEB Sent Up Examination.
Bihar Board Matric Sent Up Exam
Bihar School Examination Board from every student who studies in class 10th conduct sent up exam for analysis students that they are eligible for appearing in board annual exam of class 10th. Conducting the exam BSEB provide question paper to schools. It also allows the school to prepare the question by themself.
Sent Up exam conduct by the school itself (Home Center). To participate in the exam is compulsory for students that they are fulfilling the terms.
Terms of Participate in Sent-Up Exam
- Students should attend 60% of classes at least.
- Filled Bihar board Matric Registration Form.
- Their Registration successfully accepted by board & issued the registration number to them.
- The student who does not apply for 10th Registration they can not participate in the sent up exam.
- In Bihar, this is called a pre-board exam.
- Students need to submit the examination fee.
- Successfully qualify the 11th Class examination.
Aim of BSEB Class 10th Sent up Exam
- Board conducting the Pre-Board Test from the aspirants who are going to appear in Board term end examination.
- Through the Matric Pre-Board (Sent-Up) Board shortlist the eligible students who can participate in the board exam.
- to improving overall passing % in board examination.
- The proper handle of students for appearing in the examination.
- BSEB12th Arts/Science/Commerce Sent UP Exam
Students after qualify matric took admission I.S.C / I.A or I.Com for a two-year course. After successfully registration for appearing in the inter annual exam have to participate in inter pre-board. In BSEB 12th Sent up Examination only those students who qualify the examination of an inter first-year annual exam.
Board Students Know More
Bihar Board 2020 Sent UP Exam For 2021 Annual Exam
BSEB will conduct the sent up exam. Which exam date sheet and all updated information we will update on this portal. Aspirants who wish to get more updation allow resultfor.in to a sent notification.
Advantage of Sent up Exam
Students become able to know the exact exam question format for the annual examination & get totally idea about appearing in the Board exam. This Exam help students to check out the overall level of preparation of the Board Exam. This exam help for final preparation and scoring good marks in the term-end annual examination of board exam.