Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation Guide: All students desire to get admission into among 33 Sainik School across the country. If you are among those students looking for Sainik School Admission for class 6 or Sainik School Admission for class 9 then read further.
Through this article, we will update you on everything related to Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation Tips, Best Books for the preparation of the Sainik School Entrance Exam. You will also understand the Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern
To secure a good score in any examination, preparation is key. If you are preparing for Sainik School Entrance Examination then you should prepare even better. There is strict competition among bright kids who want to get enrolled in Sainik school.
Knowing the Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern will help you to understand the Exam Pattern, important Syallbus topics to cover, the weight of different subjects topic, and sub-topic.
Some of the Main Points of Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern
- Sainik School Entrance Exam will be of OMR based Pen and Paper only.
- Questions asked in AISSEE 2021 will be of multiple-choice based.
- There will be no Negative Marking for incorrect responses in the answer sheet.
- For class 6, English and Hindi Medium are allowed while for class 9 along with English and Hindi medium other regional languages such as Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, etc. are also allowed.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern 2021 for class 6th
For class 6th, Sainik School Entrance Exam Question Paper comprises of Mathematics, Language, GK, and Intelligence. A total of 300 Marks will be distributed among these four subjects. The distribution of Marks is given below.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Total Marks|
Total Marks 300
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern 2021 for class 9th
Sainik School Entrance Exam Question Paper consists of questions from Mathematics, English, General Science, Intelligence, and Social Studies. A total of 400 Marks are distributed among these five subjects. The distribution of marks in the question paper will be below.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Total Marks|
Total Marks 400
How to prepare for Sainik School Entrance Exam?
The young future of India, who wants to dedicate their teenage and youth for preparation of Indian defense is commendable. Although preparing for any entrance exam requires focus and hard work but prepare for the Sainik School Entrance Exam gives goosebumps.
We will give the best tips to prepare for Sainik School Entrance Exam. If you are aspirants and preparing for the Sainik school entrance exam for classes 6 and 9 then preparation tips will help you.
- Prepare before preparation: Before starting your preparation for Sainik School Entrance Exam you should check above mentioned Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus for respective class, Check eligibility for appearing in the Sainik school entrance exam.
- Analyze strong and weak topics: After checking the Sainik School Syllabus 2021, analyze your strong topics of subjects. Weak areas of the subject need more time and focus. Plan your study schedule as per your weak and strong subjects. You can take the help of your teacher or parents in the study plan.
- Practice Previous Year Question Papers: Knowing the syllabus for the Sainik school entrance exam is not sufficient. It is important to practice Previous Year Question Papers. All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) release Sainik school’s previous year question papers for practice. Practicing will also help you in understanding the exam pattern better.
- Consistent Study: Usually students preparing for the entrance exam make a good study plan and start studying but lacks consistency. Without consistent efforts in the study will not bring any favorable result. Be consistent with your study plan and follow it for success in the entrance exam.
- Stay away from Social Media: Preparation for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 needs discipline. One of the greatest distractions in today’s student’s life is social media. Social Media distracts our minds greatly and it destroys your study plan and future. We suggest you stay away from Social Media at any cost.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Books
Sainik School Society has released the notification for the Sainik School Entrance exam for classes 6 and 9. While preparing it is vital to prepare from standard entrance exam books as per the guidelines.
Students who are studying in class 5th preparing for AISSEE for class 6 should know the exam pattern clearly. Some of the Best Sainik School Entrance Exam Book for Class 6 given below. We suggest checking them and prepare for exam guide books.
Students who are studying in class 8th can apply for Sainik School Admission for Class 9. Having good books and guidance plays important role in the preparation of the Sainik School Entrance Exam. We are providing some of the best books for Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation for Class 9.
Note: We cover all the topics related to Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation. If you have any suggestions or questions for Sainik School Entrance Exam then feel free to comment below.