Rashtriya Swaymsevak Sangh or RSS is the world’s largest social organization in the world. If you are living in India then it’s impossible that you haven’t heard about this organization.
How to Join RSS
Most of the times due to Media and leftist people in the country RSS has been criticized in the past. But RSS is the most patriotic social organization of the country. If you don’t know much about RSS then read it further will contain lots of information to read.
What is RSS?
Rashtriya Swaymsevak Sangh or RSS is the Indian right wing, Hindu Nationalist, Para-Military Volunteer Organization. It is the parent Organization of the ruling party of our country ie. Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP).
The main objective of RSS is to strengthening the Hindu society.
Formation of RSS
RSS was founded in 1925 by Keshav Baliram Hedgewar, a doctor in the city of Nagpur. Hedgewar Ji believed that a handful of Britishers were able to rule over the vast country of India because Hindus were disunited, lacked valour (pararkram) and lacked a character. He started recruiting young energetic youth of the society.
Who can Join RSS?
If you are aspiring for power, riches and all kinds of worldly enjoyment then RSS is not for you. RSS can be joined by the people who can devote his time to the Nation Transformation. One has to sacrifices their all worldly pleasure. Yes, Sangh Member takes the pleasure in serving the motherland India. One can experience the self-actualization and self-satisfaction for the sake of country withstanding enemies.
How Joining RSS is beneficial for becoming Leaders
- If you want to join RSS then you should consider the benefits of Joining RSS.
- You will forget the caste discrimination. There is no caste only Hindu and Nationalist is your identity.
- You will learn how to help people in natural calamities. RSS works in such disastrous situations so you will get training for such acts. RSS acts as para-military in such situations.
- You will feel proud of our great culture and history. By enriching the knowledge about our history, culture, tradition, science, education will enthral you and make you proud Bhartiya.
- Your role models will shift from Bollywood celebrities and Cricket start to freedom fighters. For Eg, your Role model will change from Virat Kohli to Swami Vivekanand.
- By daily going to RSS shakha, you will know new people. We all know meeting new people enrich our personality an play vital role in Personality development.
- You will possess a completely different personality after actively participating in RSS activities.
- Daily exercises in RSS shakha will help you to maintain your body.
- You will become nationalist and patriotic.
Great Leaders such as Atal Bihar Vajpayee Ji, Our beloved Prime Minister Narendra Modi were RSS members.
How to join RSS?
Joining RSS is very simple. You can either fill up an online application at http://rss.org/ or Visit the nearest Shakha.
Bharat Mata ki Jai!!