MP Vyapam TET Admit Card released 2019: A large number of aspirants who have applied for the job of the teacher in the Madhya Pradesh now they are willing to know MP Vyapam TET Admit Card 2019. If you are looking for the MP TET Written exam date and MP TET Admit Card 2019 from this web page you can get completed information with the link to download of MP Vyapam Teacher Exam Admit Card.
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Exam Admit Card Available
Here through this page, we going to provide for you to download MP Vyapam Teacher TET Exam / Admit Card 2019 direct link. On the 30/01/2019 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) had released Admit Card for all Subject like Geography, Biology, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sociology, Math, Political Science, Economics, Physics, Urdu and Home Science.
MP HS TET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018-19 Exam
In the earlier month, MPPEB had invited application for 17000 posts of teacher in the MP Government High School. Aspirants have applied 11/09/2018 to 25/09/2018 Online mode. Now Authority has released the admit card for conducting examination from 01st February 2019 to 11/02/2019.
Madhya Pradesh HS Teacher Exam 2019
- Exam will be conducted by MPPEB at the allotted exam centre.
- Exam Question will be given in the format of Objective type. In the Exam total number of question will be 150 and 150 Minutes will be given.
- Exam question will be combined in two part one part is compulsory for all and the second part will be optional as per subject.
How to download MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018
- First of all, visit the official website of MP HS TET 2018
- By going to home page click on >> Test Admit Card – High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018
- Then a new page will be open of High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018
- In the list, you can see Exam date & time with Admit Card download link.
- Click on the concerned link, Then a new page will be open with Admit Card search
- Then Enter 13 Digits Application Number
- Enter Date of Birth and Enter Security Answer.
- Then Click on Search Admit Card will be shown.
|Paper Code||Subject||Exam Date||Day||Reporting Time||Exam Time||Download TAC|
|Paper-12(GEO12)||Geography||01-02-19||Friday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-1(HIN01)||Hindi||02-02-19||Saturday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-1(HIN01)||Hindi||02-02-19||Saturday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Paper-7(BIO07)||Biology||03-02-19||Sunday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-2(ENG02)||English||03-02-19||Sunday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
|Paper-10(STA10)||Commerce||05-02-19||Tuesday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-3(SAN03)||Sanskrit||05-02-19||Tuesday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
|Paper-16(SOC16)||Sociology||06-02-19||Wednesday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-5(MAT05)||Math||06-02-19||Wednesday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
|Paper-8(CHE08)||Chemistry||07-02-19||Thursday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-13(POL13)||Political Science||07-02-19||Thursday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
|Paper-11(HIS11)||History||09-02-19||Saturday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-14(ECO14)||Economics||09-02-19||Saturday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
|Paper-6(PHY06)||Physics||10-02-19||Sunday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-15(AGR15)||Agriculture||10-02-19||Sunday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
|Paper-9(HOM09)||Home Science||11-02-19||Monday||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||9:30 AM – 12:00 Noon||Click Here|
|Paper-4(URD04)||Urdu||11-02-19||Monday||12:30 PM – 2:00 PM||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Click Here|
Instruction for the candidate who is going to appear in HS TET 2018 from 01/02/2019 to 11/02/2019.
(1). Downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
(2.) Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
(3. ) Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book ). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
(4.) Candidate should compulsorily paste the self-attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
(5.) Mock Test is available on PEB Website www.peb.mp.gov.in, Candidate must practice about online examination process before appearing in the Examination.
(6). Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
(7) After the completion of the online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
(8) Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID is allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
(9) Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
Then Read all instructed detail and go for the exam as per instruction.