National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), Exam conducts by an authoritative body called the Council of Architecture (COA). NATA is a national-level entrance exam for taking admission in architecture programs across the country.
NATA 2021 Online Application
From the year 2017, It has been decided that NATA exam will be conducted once in a year. Through this NATA exam candidate who wants to pursue architecture, course can get admission in various architecture colleges the in-country.
It is to be noted that Bachelors in Architecture (B.Arch) is a 5-year undergraduate course. Marks obtained by students in NATA Exam will make them eligible for taking admission in various Govt and Private Architecture colleges. Architecture colleges in India accept NATA Scorecards for considering admission.
NATA Application 2021 details
- It has been expected that NATA 2021 Application Form will be available from March 2021 while NATA 2021 Exam is to be held the First Exam on 10th April 2021 and IInd Exam will be held on 12th June 2021.
- Though NATA has to yet officially announce the details about NATA 2021 Schedule.
|Events||1st Exam||2nd Exam|
|Release NATA 2021 Brochure||March 2021||March 2021|
|Start Date of Filling Online Application Form NATA||March 2021||March 2021|
|Last Date of Submit NATA Application Form|
|Last date of upload images in NATA|
|Last date for making payment of the Application Fee|
|The window for taking a print out of the Confirmation page is open till|
|NATA Application Form correction Starts From|
|An issue of NATA Admit Card|
|NATA Exam Date||10th April 2021||10th June 2021|
|Declaration of NATA Result|
NATA Application Form, Fee Payment
NATA Application Form available can be filled online.
NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) is a national-level entrance exam held once in a year. It is organized by the Council of Architecture (COA). NATA Scorecard lets students take admission in various Govt aided and Private architecture colleges in India.
It is to be noted that Bachelors in Architecture (B.Arch) is a 5-year course in India. All aspirants who want to take admission in B.Arch must appear in NATA exam since almost all govt and non-govt. colleges accept NATA Scorecard.
It is suggested that please keep yourself updated about official notifications pertaining to NATA such as NATA Exam Date, Result Date, NATA Application Form, etc. Please read further to know more about NATA Exam and NATA Application Form.
NATA Application Form Details
- NATA Registration process will commence soon.
- Availability of the NATA 2021 Application Form will be in online only.
- Eligible candidates can fill up the NATA Application Form official portal only.
- There is no requirement send your NATA Application Form by post elsewhere.
- In case, any candidate makes a mistake while filling registration can correct it while the correction window will open.
- It is advised that before filling up the registration form, please read the instructions carefully.
- NATA Registration process can be completed by paying online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants interested to make payments by online mode can use Debit/Credit/ Netbanking.
- The application fee is Rs 1250 for all categories.
- If any applicant wants to pay offline they can do so by e-challan.
- Those applicants, who opt for Dubai as their Exam center will have to pay extra Rs 7000 before Admit Card released.
NATA 2021 Registration Process: How to Register
- Go to the official portal.
- Click on “Apply for NATA 2021”.
- Please read all the instructions carefully before apply.
- During NATA Registration, Candidates will have to fill all the personal details such as Name of the Candidate, Gender etc.
- After filling up the personal details, applicants will have to upload the scanned documents such as photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
- Please check the entered details carefully before final submission of NATA Registration form.
- Take few printouts after final submission for future reference.
NATA Online Apply
Council of Architecture (COA), Authoritative body conducts NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) Exam once in a year. NATA Exam gives Aspirants of Architecture students an opportunity to get top-notch Architecture colleges in India.
NATA Exam is very crucial for all the aspirants of architecture. It is no hidden fact that lakhs of candidates appear each year for NATA Exam and hence scoring well in such competitive exam becomes even more difficult. Having thorough and correct knowledge of NATA Exam can overcome much confusion.
We have covered NATA 2021 Exam Pattern (Updated) such as No. of Questions asked, Time allocated for the test, Format of the Question Paper, Marking Scheme, Important Topics etc. Please read further to know more about the NATA Exam Pattern.
NATA Exam Pattern
|Mode of the Examination||Offline (Paper Pen-based)|
|A medium of the Examination||English|
|Covered Subjects in the Test||Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude|
|No. of Questions||62|
|Duration of Test||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Mathematics and General Aptitude Questions will be of Multiple Choice|
|Marking Scheme||Two Marks will be awarded for each correct responses by the candidate in Mathematics and General Aptitude Questions. No negative marks for the incorrect answer.|
|Qualifying Marks||Candidates are expected to score a minimum of 25% Marks from Multiple Choice portions as well as Drawing Portion.|
NATA Exam Pattern Details
- NATA Question paper will contain a total of 62 questions.
- Total 200 Marks will be offered in the NATA Exam.
- NATA 2021 Question paper will be covered from Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing.
- There will be two sections in the Question paper.
- To qualify for the NATA Exam, candidates have to score a minimum of 25% Marks i.e, 20 Marks out of a total of 80 Marks from Drawing Portion, while 30 Marks out of a total of 120 Marks from Mathematics and General Aptitude Portion.
- Candidates will be awarded two marks for each correct responses from Mathematics and General Aptitude portion while No marks will be deducted for incorrect responses by the candidate.
Distribution of Questions
|Subject||Total No of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Marks|
|Total||62 Questions||200 Marks|
NATA Syllabus (Updated)
National Aptitude Test in Architecture popularly known as NATA Exam held once in a year. Scoring well in NATA Exam provides an opportunity for students interested in taking admission since NATA score card expected by all govt aided and private college in the country.
Students who want to do well in the NATA Exam must have a good understanding of NATA Syllabus. It has been noticed that there are many non-authentic websites on the internet which provides NATA Syllabus and waste students precious time.
Students are advised to not trust such websites. Always gather information about NATA Exam from authentic websites which make all hard works to provide you every minute details pertaining to NATA Exam.
Students shall also check the official notifications and NATA 2021 Exam Pattern to prepare better. Sample Paper prepared based on the latest syllabus will eventually advance your Preparation for NATA Exam.
NATA 2021 Syllabus
NATA 2021 Admit Card Download
NATA Exam conducted by Council of Architecture once in a year. NATA 2021 Exam is expected to be held from 10th April & 12th June 2021.
All eligible candidates can download admit card from 1st week of April 2021. Please note that NATA Admit Card will be available online and Candidates can download the NATA 2021 Admit Card.
Once the NATA Admit Card will be issued by the authority we will update it. Please bookmark regularly visit our website for all the latest updates and information about NATA Admit Card and pertaining to NATA 2021 Exam.
NATA 2021 Admit Card Details
- NATA Admit Card will be issued by the authority only.
- NATA Admit Card will be available online.
- Candidates can download the NATA 2021 Admit Card once it will be made available by the authority.
- NATA Admit Card will contain all the information about the candidate such as Name of the candidate, roll no., Exam Center, Exam Time, Duration of the Exam etc.
- It is important to note that, Candidate will have to carry one photo ID proof along with NATA Admit Card to appear for the NATA Exam.
- Without Photo ID proof and NATA Admit Card, No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are advised to take few printouts of NATA Admit Card and preserve it for future use.
NATA Admit Card/Hall Ticket: How to download
- Go to the official portal or alternatively browse “www.nata.nic.in”.
- You shall be navigated to the home page.
- Find the link “Download NATA 2021 Admit Card”.
- Now login by using your login credentials such as Application No, Password, Security displayed.
- You must be redirected to your profile.
- Now click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Download your admit card by clicking on the link
- Take few printouts for future use.
Note: NATA 2021 Admit Card you download must contain information about the candidate and the exam details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration No
- Examination date
- Examination center
- Examination time slot
What if your downloaded NATA Admit Card contained information is not correct?
Please note that if any candidate observes that NATA 2021 Admit Card information doesn’t match such as
- The name of the candidate is incorrectly spelled in the Admit Card
- PWD/DA rating is incorrect.
- If assigned Examination is different from you opted while registration.
- The photograph of the candidate is invisible in the NATA 2021 Admit Card.
Note: In such unfortunate cases, contact the authority for correction as early as you can.
NATA 2021 Counselling Process (Updated): How to Participate
NATA Counselling Process Participate
Those candidates who appeared for NATA Exam will obtain NATA Score Card. NATA Score Card will be available after the declaration of NATA 2021 Result by administrative authority i.e, Council of Architecture (COA).
NATA Score Card provided by the Council of Architecture will be accepted in all Govt. aided and Private College/Institution offering Bachelors in Architecture (B.Arch). All those candidates who will be qualified and shortlisted in NATA 2021 Exam will be called to participate in NATA Counselling.
NATA Counselling involves the process of Documents Verification, Seat Filling, Booking of Seats etc. Please read further to know more about the NATA 2021 Counselling process.
NATA Counselling Details
- It is important to bear in mind that Council of Architecture (COA), the Authoritative body is only responsible for conducting Exams and Result Declaration.
- COA doesn’t organize Counselling.
- NATA 2021 Counselling will be conducted by various leading Institutions individually.
- NATA Score Card will be accepted and will give you an opportunity to participate in NATA Counselling.
- NATA 2021 Score Card will be legitimate for Academic Session 2021 only.
NATA Counselling Process
- During NATA 2021 Counselling, students can fill up their choices and book their seats.
- Post declaration of result, students will be allowed to book their choices as per their preference.
- Candidates who are convinced by the seats offered by him and want to lock their seats will have to go through with other processes of counseling such as document verification etc.
- It has been clearly mentioned that while filling up the registration form it was assumed that you have given all the information correctly but during the process of document verification if any candidate doesn’t fulfill eligibility criteria then they won’t able to further participate in NATA Counselling.
- It is the right of Authority to disqualify any candidate from any stage of counseling pertaining to NATA Eligibility.
Required Document during NATA Counselling
- Original and Photocopy of NATA 2021 Admit Card.
- Original and Photocopy of NATA 2021 Counselling letter.
- NATA 2021 Score Card.
- Original and Photocopy of Degree in Qualifying Exam (Check NATA 2021 Academic Qualification) or Provisional if the candidate is appearing in the same academic year i.e 2021.
- Rank Card (if Provided)
- 10th and 12th Board Certificates Original and few Photocopies.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank draft as per NATA guidelines mentioned in NATA Prospectus.
- 4-6 Color Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Documents
Note: Students can withdraw from NATA Counselling at any stage.
Having any other query then you can ask through the comment or you can log on to the official website to get more updates about the NATA.
Are you looking for Admission details of GATE
Visit NATA Official Website @ https://www.nata.in/