PU CET 2020 UG Admission Entrance Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process & how to apply: Patna University accepting Online admission form for UG ( Degree) Course Admission. Aspirants who seeking admission in Patna University affiliated 10 colleges they can apply. To get admission in Under Graduation Course candidates have to appear in Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) 2020.
After qualifying the entrance test university will grants admission to various Graduation courses under Patna University College on the Merit base. Aspirants can explore the information for Patna University Admission i.e. Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Counselling, Seat Allotment.
Patna University BA, BSC, BCOM Admission Update: Candidates who want to take admission in the Patna University in Under Graduation 2020 can apply for PU CET from by the End of May 2020. Aspirants will get admission on many parameter bases.
Patna University Online Admission 2020 important dates
|Patna University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Start Application form submission||30 Apr 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Last Date of Admission|
|Last date to submit Application for re-admission|
|Last date of re- admission|
|Last date of admission under casual vacancy|
|Induction Meet for UG courses||22-28 Sep 2020|
|Induction Meet for PG courses||28-30 Sep 2020|
Above we have explained the notification in which PU Admission important dates which released by the admission department of PU. Aspirants for avail admission have to register for appearing in the PU CET 2020. Before apply check Eligibility.PU CET 2020 for UG Admission
PU UG Admission Update: This Academic Session also Patna University will take the Common Admission Entrance Test for offering admission in various Under Graduation courses. Admission Test will be taken through the take care of social distancing. Mask will be compulsory and Candidate can carry sanitizer into exam hall.
Patna University UG Admission Eligibility
After the registrar for PU CET aspirants requires to take part in the common Entrance Test. To apply aspirants in which course wish to take admission need to possess minimum eligibility which is given.
|Name of the offered Course||Specialization||Required Eligibility Criteria||Selection Based on the|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)||General||12th with 45% marks in aggregate||Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in PUCET|
|Bachelor in Mass Communication||–|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||–|
|Bachelor in Communicative English||–|
|Bachelor of Science (Hons.)||Mathematics Group||12th (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with 45% marks in aggregate with at least 45% marks in the relevant subject|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)||–||12th with 45% marks in aggregate|
|B.Com (Hons.) under Self-Financing Scheme||–||Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in PUCET|
|Bachelor of Education||–||50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity / Commerce OR Bachelor’s in Engineering or B.Tech with 55% marks|
|B.Ed under Self-Financing Scheme||–|
|Bachelor of Laws||–||Students have passed the Graduation with Honors||Score in BLET|
|B.Li.Sc||–||Candidates have passed the Graduation with 45% marks in aggregate||Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in PUCET|
|Bachelor in Advertising & Sales Management||–||Candidates have passed the 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate|
|Bachelor in Industrial Microbiology||–||Students have passed the 12th with Biology|
|Bachelor in Biotechnology||–||Candidates have passed the 12th (PCB) with 55% (45% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized board|
|Bachelor in Environmental Science||–|
|Bachelor in Functional English||–||Candidates have passed the Pass in 12th|
PU CET 2020 Entrance Test Fee & Other Fee
Aspirants after successful submission of form require to pay PUCET 2020 Fee. Fee can be different as per norms and terms of University. Check Completed Fee details and Eligibility Here Program wise
There are some terms and rule which aspirants must read before applying the form. Aspirants can apply for admission in listed colleges.
Important points for Apply PU CET Admission Form
- The applicants must have their own email Id and mobile number for registration and future communications.
- One Mobile no. and one email id can be used for one registration only.
- Before making a payment please ensure that information filled in is correct and complete in all respect. After making payment no change is possible, however, you can edit personal information as many times you want before payment, log in to the portal and click on the Edit Application button.
- Keep your scan copy of photo and signature ready before filling up the form. Photo/signature related instructions.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria of the courses they are applying for. The eligibility criteria are mentioned in the relevant column of the On-line admission schedule.
- The appearing candidates may apply for admission in such courses where admission is based on Entrance Test but they must submit the copy of the mark sheet of the previous result before the finalization of selection list for admission failing which their candidature will not be considered for admission. Mark sheet is mandatory in such courses where admission is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the previous examinations.
- The print copy of the duly filled in a form complete in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the academic records and other relevant documents will be accepted in the respective Department / College / Institutes concerned separately by the speed post. The address of each of the respective institution is mentioned in the respective column of the admission details.
- Academic records refer to – Marksheet / CLC / TC etc. and documents refer to the certificate of caste / Physically handicapped or different quota of the appropriate authority.
- While paying online if the payment got deducted from your bank account and the form still shows unpaid, you need to report such incidents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org it must include your application id, mobile no. and any SMS or email received from payment gateway containing any reference number. Follow the same in case you pay more than once for any particular form. Such issues takes 2-5 working days, your patience is highly appreciated in resolving such issues.
How to Apply Patna University PUCET 2020 – Soon
We strongly recommend you first check the steps involved in form filling, gather all required information, and then start filling data. However, after filling a form and before making payment you must check the form data from the link. Certain fields you can log in and update as many times before making the payment, however, after making payment there is no option to edit any submitted data.
For Avail Admission in UG or PG course while applying for appearing in the exam need to fill detail carefully as well. There is a need to go through the simple steps for applying form, Let’s know the stepwise process to apply.
Step 1: Create a New User Registration by clicking on New user registration.
Fill the form in the form following detail will be asked
Step 2: Then need to verify an OTP (one-time-password) their registered mobile number.
Step 3: Conform to the Registered Email ID.
Note: A Registration Number will be sent your mobile and email use it and log in again.
Step 4: Provide all other academic and personal addresses and Upload all the scanned copies of documents, photographs, and signature.
Step 5: After uploading and filing the detail click on ‘Submit‘.
Step 6: After verifying the detail click on submit and then need to pat CET 2020 Fee. Pay online mode.
After successful submission on online form take the print out confirmation receipt for reference as well as document verification.
|PU CET Admission Form Apply 2020- Soon|