Students of Intermediate to Score good marks in the Practical Exam of physics should be aware of practical exam questions. Before telling you about Bihar Board Physics Practical Question of Class 12th, I suggest you read Bihar Board Practical Exam update.
BSEB 12th Physics practical exam will be conducted for Board Exam question will be asked / practical exam will be held in three section. In this page going to tell you about Bihar Board physics practical questions.
Inter Physics Practical Question
Easy to understand exam question & type of question students soon able to get an important question of practical examination. They may be searching top practical question, Inter VVI Practical Question of Physics, Bihar Board 2019 Practical Question expecting. Keep in touch with us, we on this page provide you with all important questions from Best Faculty of Physics Subject.
How to Download 12th Practical Question
As per our observation official model question of practical exam not released by the board. But you can download previous exam question and In Long Answer type question, you can find such a question which is a concern to a practical test.
About Physics Practical Exam
Physics subject is the compulsory subject for science stream ( Inter) students. Physics Subject is considered one of the hard subjects. Students give special attention & study smarter & harder to gain good marks. Physics practical marks also play a vital role in gain high marks. Students can gain 30 marks in the practical exam. To pass in physics subject students need to obtain passing marks in both practical and written subject.
Bihar Board Physics Practical Exam Questions
Hey, students here are the important questions for the Bihar Board Inter Practical Exam 2020.
1. Determine resistance per cm of a given wire by plotting a graph of potential difference versus current:
2. Finding the resistance of a given wire using meter bridge and hence determine the resistivity of its material.
3. verifying law of combination (parallel) of resistance using meter bridge:
4. To verify the laws of combination (series) of resistance using a meter bridge ( R=R1+R2)
5. To compare EWF of two given primary cells using potentiometer:
6. Determining resistance of a galvanometer by half deflection method and to find its figure of merit.
7. Determining the internal resistance o given primary cell using potentiometers.
Bihar Board Physics Practical Exam More Question paper – View / Download
BSEB Inter Exam better Preparation
For the students better examination preparation Board soon on the official website going to upload the Model Question paper, Students can download many sets of question paper and prepare their exam in a good way. this will help to know the exact format of examination questions.