VKSU UG 4th Merit List 2019 Released: Hey applicants of Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara are you waiting for the Graduation Admission Merit list 2019-22 admission, then the news is for you. University has released the Fourth Merit list for Degree Course Admission in B.a, B.Sc and B.Com.
Now applicants those who filled the form for the Admission through the VKSU UMIS now after the 1,2 & 3 Merit list 4th Merit list uploaded on the official website @ www.vksuonline.in. Admission on the basis of the IVth merit list can take 31st August to 3rd September. While going for the admission need to carry prescribed documents.
Veer Kunwar Singh University Graduation 4th Merit list 2019
University released the Graduation admission 4th Merit list after the announcing 3rd Merit list. Merit list prepared on the basis of the marks in the intermediate and college cut off as well as the course which students opt for admission.
VKSU Ara Degree Part 1 Admission IVth Merit list – How to Download?
After the admission over some of the vacant seat remained hence university for those applicants name was in waiting list & some of the applicants changed the college their name selected in the 4th Merit list.
To download there is the same procedure which followed for download earlier admission merit list. Students have to use their user id and password plus follow the procedure.
Step 1: log on VKS University Admission Portal.
Step 2: Then Use User ID and Password, click on Login.
Step 3: Then Click on Admission Status.
Seat Allotment details will be shown.
|Log in To Download Admission Merit list 2019|
|Applicants who wish Admission in college code 310 Can apply online|
VKSU UG Spot Admission
Many of the applicants’s requested university for the give one more chance to fill the UG Admission Registration form online. Thus it seems university soon going to announce of VSKU UG Spot Admission 2019-22 in BA, BSC & BCOM. Stay tune our website for admission and other updates.
Required Documents for VKSU UG Admission
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
In case of any problems – please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9661566208, 8651820688 between 10:30 AM till 05:30 PM with your Login id.