BSEB Chemistry Practical Exam from the intermediate students will be conducted before the Bihar board Inter exam. Chemistry is one of the science stream’s most important and compulsory subjects including practical.
To score marks in the chemistry practical plays a vital role in gaining marks as well in the passing in the chemistry subject. It is compulsory to pass in the Practical Examination as well in the subject of the written examinations of chemistry.
Bihar Board Intermediate Chemistry Practical Exam
In this post, you will know all about Bihar Board 12th chemistry practicals questions and other updates related to ISC Chemistry subjects & Bihar Board Chemistry Practical Examination Questions. Practical Exam Question of BSEB class 12th for Chemistry.
Chemistry Subject exam is taken in the two-part in first part Practical Examination for 30 marks and in the second part is conduct for the 70 marks in written. In the written exam, 50% objective question and Fifty Percent in non-objective questions asked in the exam.
|Experiment procedure Writing||06|
|Oral / Viva Test||04|
|Titration / Volumetric Analysis||08|
Chemistry Practical Examination Pattern
You may already know that the practical exam conducted for 30 marks. The Marking pattern has been described below. How you can obtain 30 marks in practical. The Practical Test is conducted in the three-section in the first Section 5 marks for the practical copy.
15 marks for the written for write observation of an experiment which questions given by External Examiner. 10 marks for the oral in form of Viva.
Practical Exam Passing Rule
To pass in the practical exam student should have to score at least 10 marks, it is not compulsory for the pass in it. It can score from all three sections of practicals but students have to obtain minimum passing marks in the practical. Students also need to score passing marks in the written examination also.
Bihar Board 12th chemistry practical questions
To participate in the chemistry practical exam for every science stream students admit card issued to them by BSEB Bihar Board. 12th practical exam admits card can be collected from the student’s respective School/ college or institute where they study.
BSEB 12th Chemistry Practical exam date sheet
Students can get complete details about the Bihar board intermediate chemistry practical exam date and time in their practical exam to admit card. Students have to reach out at the allotted exam date and time at the venue for the participants in the examination.
Students will be allowed to participate in the examination only as given in the BSEB 12th ISC Practical Admit Card.
Best Way to Answer chemistry practical Question
- Clear the basic concept of the chemistry syllabus of class 12th.
- Remember Chemistry reaction with chemicals
- Remember the rule of reaction remember & formulas of chemicals.
- In the OMR sheet fill roll number, roll code, and subject code very carefully.
- Answer the question in a proper way as instructed.
- Draw a clear diagram of showing reaction as per question requirement.
- Make Chemistry Practical File and checked it by faculty and verify by a principal for submitting.
Tips for practical exam
if you knew the way to do work then you will explain your idea clearly with your logic. A practical exam is just for the observation of chemical and other reactions. Through the practical Examiner check how much you are understand chemistry subjects which you study. Write your observation in the examination in your word.
All Latest Update check on Bihar board official Website http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
Bihar Board 12th Chemistry Practical Exam Details
In Chemistry every experiment has procedures. Before doing the experiment you must know that particular experiment process.
- Students must know the name of the apparatus which are going to use in the Chemistry lab.
- Note down the important chemical reactions and remember for that also for the written exam.
- Complete the Syllabus which applied in Bihar Board and make notes for the practical exam also.
- While writing an answer to the experiment explain step by step process from start to end and make a flowchart also with a diagram.
- Do experiment under servailence of Lab technician.
To You, Following will be Beneficial
Bihar Board 12th Biology Practical Exam Update
BSEB 12th class Physics Practical Question Update
Bihar Board Intermediate Practical Exam Detail
12th Bihar Board Chemistry Practical All Question
We on this page provided practical exam questions by our team. This practical exam question will help you for better preparation for the practical exam as well as better preparation for your annual examination.