Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2020 process will be resumed after lockdown. Department of training and technical education (DTTE) conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for taking admission to various Delhi Polytechnic Colleges.
If you are not sure about the process to take admission into Delhi Polytechnic Colleges then read further.
We will cover everything related to Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2020 such as Eligibility Criteria of candidates, Application Form, Application Fee, Important Dates, Syllabus for Delhi CET 2020, etc.
Delhi Polytechnic Admission Test which is commonly known as Delhi CET is a state-level entrance examination. It is organized every year for taking admission in a number of technical and non-technical diploma courses.
All such candidates who are interested to take admission in diploma courses offered by Delhi Polytechnic Colleges have submitted form in the month of March. Eligible candidates will appear for Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) after the lockdown.
Delhi Polytechnic 2020 CET Exam Dates
CET Delhi 2020 Application Online form Fill-up will be started after the end of Lockdown ( 03rd May 2020). If you have a query about what will be scope for doing Polytechnic Course and other then you can read all update about Polytechnic.
|Event Name||Date (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Online Application form||After 03rd May 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application form||Last Week of May 2020|
|Last date for fee deposit through e-challan||Last Week of May 2020|
|Last date for fee submission through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking||Last Week of May 2020|
|CET Delhi Admit Card 2020 Release Date||May 29, 2020|
|CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2020||June 8 and 9, 2020|
|Publication of the CET Delhi Polytechnic Result||June 21, 2020|
|Counselling Portal Open||June 22, 2020|
CET Delhi 2020 Courses Offered
After the passing Delhi CET 2020 candidate can get admission in the following of the courses. Time of Filling CET Delhi Application Form Candidate required to Fill the Details and selection the course applied for.
Hey! are you willing to Do Polytechnic Near by Delhi from Noida Top Colleges or Training Institute then apply for UP Polytechnic.
|Art of Drawing Teachers||Library and Information Science|
|Architectural Assistantship||Interior Design|
|Automobile Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Cosmetology and Health||Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance)|
|Chemical Engineering||Modern Office Practice|
|Civil Engineering||Medical Lab Technology|
|Computer Engineering||Polymer Technology|
|Civil Engineering (Construction)||Printing Technology|
|Civil Engineering (Public Health and Environment)||Production Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Textile Design|
|Electronics and communications Engineering||Tool and Die making|
|Electronics Engineering (Digital Engineering)||Garment Fabrication Technology|
|Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics)||Information Technology Enabled Services and Management|
|Fashion Design||Instrumentation and Control|
Delhi Polytechnic Eligibility Highlight
The Candidate who will full-fill all the terms of eligibility for availing admission and apply such candidate only fill the form. If Candidate do not full fill the eligibility criteria then their candidateship will be cancelled. There are five courses for which, CET Delhi 2020 is taking test, is different but the basic eligibility conditions are similar you can check below.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) education with 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for reserved categories) from any board.
- For apply for Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses and Occupational Courses candidate must be class 10th examination passed out or some equivalent exams with 45% aggregate marks at least.
- Age relaxations are provided as per govt norms.
Delhi Polytechnic 2020 CET Application Fee
After filling of form and conforms the details is correct you need to submit the form. After submission of CET Delhi you need to pay the application fee online or offline mode against CET Delhi 2020 Application Fee.
If a candidate wishes to pay online they can proceed it by using their Debit or Credit card or Netbanking. Paying fee is very easy and fast for submission or completing of filling application form.
Candidates who do not have such facility such can pay through offline mode will get a challan which will be generated automatically. Challan can be paid at Indian Bank or Corporation Bank.
Important: If CET Delhi Fee can paid offline then applicant will be updated within 48 hours of the submission of fees.
CET Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Reservation
DTTE Admission Authority allotted seats for Admission for all course category-wise reservation percentage, which is explained below:
|Scheduled Caste||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribe||7.5 %|
|Other Backward Class||27 %|
|Person with Disability||3 %|
|Defence Personnel||5 %|
|NCC Cadets||0.5 %|
Important Document Required for CET Delhi 2020
Candidate have to upload some of the documents while filling of the form which are given below.
- A Recent Passport size photo
- Signatures of candidate
- Thumb Impression of Candidate Left Hand.
Details need to Fill-Up
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Cast Category, Religion, State, Quota applied or not, PWD etc.
- Educational Qualifications: Pass status, course/stream name, Board/University name, Passing Year, Roll Number and Marks with Institute’s details.
- Communication details: Address, mobile number, email address which is active to receive information.
How to Fill-Up CET Delhi 2020 Online Application
As you know Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test taken for 5 courses, If Candidate whish to appear multiple test then they have to filled for each test (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) separately by single user id and password. CET Delhi Online Form Filling Process is given step by step.
- Visit the official website of CET at www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- Click on “CET 2020”
- Read the information bulletin carefully and click on Agree and submit.
- First you need to do Registration by Fill personal details, fee detail, guardian detail, educational qualification detail etc.
- After creating User id and password you have to login.
- After login the page, you required to fill up all details and Upload photo, Signature, and left-hand thumb impression on the application form.
- Click on submit after checking the filled form, Your Form will be filled.
- Now you need to make payment by selecting online or offline option.
- Then you take a printout of the same for future reference.
The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2020-21 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi through the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2020).
|CET 2020 Application||Apply After the end of Lockdown|
|CET Delhi Official Website||Visit Here|