Hello, students welcome you on this website. In this post going to discuss the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Vitran Yojana Scheme. Students who passed intermediate, Matric UG or PG Can apply. Here is about the UP Students Laptop Yojana, Application Registration Dates, Eligibility, Laptop Distribution Dates and Website for application.
Yogi Adityanath Laptop Yojana
UP Board for better education and making higher study easy for all students as well as making education digital UP Government is going to distribute the laptops among the youngsters in Uttar Pradesh who are studying or passed matric, Inter or graduation courses.
As you know Laptop Distribution Scheme was started by the Former Chief Minister of UP Mr Akhilesh Yadav. Now in UP Bhartiya Janta Party government is ruling and this scheme continues. To avail of, laptop candidate has to Register and fill in the terms and conditions.
UP Laptop Yojana in UP Online Registration
UP Laptop Yojana in UP Online Registration is likely to begin and this year laptops which will give will be more configured and smart laptops. The board also gives Laptop to intelligent students who score good marks in the 10th & 12th exams.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration
All those students who passed this year’s intermediate /12th Class or Matriculation / 10th class and have been admission to further study and searching for UP Laptop Online Form apply website and how to apply as well who can get means who is eligible. Don’t worry this web page going to provide complete information about it.
UP Laptop Scheme
This year around 22 lakh laptops are likely to be distributed among the students. Students/applicants who are eligible can apply for it and after the verification and finding eligibility State government will give the laptop to them free of cost. It is estimated that Govt has to make a budget of around 1800 Crore.
UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Eligibility
- Aspirants who are going to apply first check out the eligibility of UP Free Laptop Yojana.
- Applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Candidate must pass Intermediate ( High School / 12th ) with a minimum of 65% Marks and pursue further study.
- Aspirants who after passed 10th / 12th study for
- Polytechnic or Diploma can also be eligible for application.
Required Documents for Filling Free Laptop Scheme
While applying for Free Laptop Scheme Aspirants are required to upload some of the essential documents
- Matric 10th / Intermediate 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Applicant Aadhar Card.
- Resident Proof of Uttar Pradesh
- Other documents as instructed.
UP Free Laptop Yojana How to Apply Online
Aspirants who are fulfilling the terms of getting a laptop can apply by just going through the simple steps which are given below. Please note below is given stepwise process which is expected, As official announce we will update for same.
- First of all, Log on the official website of the concerned department,
- Find the link of the “UP Laptop Distribution Scheme”
- Then Click on that link a page will open.
- Fill in your Personal, Communicative address, and Academic Details and verify through the OTP.
- The applicant needs to upload an asked document.
- View the application before applying.
- Take the print out of application confirmation
Write down safe your application id and other details.
अगर आपको लैपटॉप योजना से सम्बंधित कोई भी जानकारी चाहिए तो आप सीधे उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट चेक कर सकते है | अगर आपको कोई अन्य इस योजना से सम्बंधित जानकारी से चाहिए तो कमेंट के माध्यम से पूछ सकते है |
Official Website – http://upcmo.up.nic.in/
|UP CM Official Website
|UP State Govt Website